It is our great pleasure to announce Impact100 Philadelphia’s six grant finalists, selected by our Focus Area Committees this past week. Our 2020 Grant Finalists are:
- ACLAMO – addresses the needs of low-income Latino communities in Montgomery County through education, wellness, and social service programs
- First Up – equips early childhood professionals, families, and other adults to positively impact educational and developmental outcomes for young children
- Greener Partners – strengthens community health through food, farms, and education, and addresses barriers to fresh food in low-income communities
- Mighty Writers – serves children in Philadelphia’s most socioeconomically challenged and historically underserved communities through writing programs
- Rock to the Future – provides transformative music programs for youth in Philadelphia’s underserved neighborhoods at no cost to them or their families
- Women’s Center of Montgomery County – works to eliminate domestic violence so that individuals can live safer, more stable lives and thrive
We thank our members for making this funding possible. We thank every organization that applied to Impact100 beginning last December.
In this challenging time, we believe more than ever in the power of collective giving. Each of us, acting alone, could not provide this significant support. But with the benefit of 451 women donating to our grants pool, and 220 women committing hours of research, review and discussion, we were able to identify these six stellar organizations and provide them with meaningful funding. Each finalist will receive a grant, determined by members’ votes, in the amount of $37,000, $50,000 or $100,000. Please watch for our announcement of 2020’s Grantees on June 2.
Thank you for your interest and support of Impact100. Congratulations and thank you to our six finalists!