Please scroll down to see Impact’s news, including:
- latest announcements
- a few recent newsletters
- press coverage
- recent audited financials and IRS 990 reports
- Anti-Racist Resource GuideCompiled by Impact100 Philadelphia’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee August 2020 The following resource guide introduces the terminology and language related to diversity, equity, and inclusion work; the history and importance of anti-racism work; and action steps that Impact100 members can take to support a more just and equitable society. This guide will be updated…
- Statement on Racial JusticeWe share sorrow and outrage over the deaths of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and too many others, as well as the desire to address the systemic inequities that plague our society. Last year, knowing that Impact100 Philadelphia had not done enough — not nearly enough — to address racial equity in both our…
- Impact100 Philadelphia Increases 2020 Grants by $48,000A surprise was announced at the virtual Annual Meeting on June 1: A silver lining of moving to virtual programs was cost savings. Impact100 awarded an extra $8,000 to each grantee—$472,000 for 2020— bringing the total of grants awarded since 2009 to over $3.6 million.
- Impact100 Philadelphia Awards $424,000 in Six GrantsClosing out its 12th grants cycle, Impact100 Philadelphia has announced the award of $424,000 in unrestricted funds to six nonprofit organizations in the region. Representing the collective giving of 451 members, the 2020 grants bring Impact100 Philadelphia’s total giving to more than $3.5 million since its founding in 2008. Impact100 Philadelphia’s 2020 unrestricted grants are…
- Announcing our 2020 Grant FinalistsIt is our great pleasure to announce Impact100 Philadelphia’s six grant finalists, selected by our Focus Area Committees this past week. Our 2020 Grant Finalists are: ACLAMO – addresses the needs of low-income Latino communities in Montgomery County through education, wellness, and social service programs First Up – equips early childhood professionals, families, and other…
Impact in the News
Stay tuned for information!
Financial & Annual Reports
Annually, Impact100 Philadelphia produces a short Year-In-Review summary to capture the membership and grantmaking highlights of the past year.
Below are Impact100’s most recent Form 990 tax filings with the IRS.