Impact100 sends a monthly email newsletter and welcomes all subscribers. Subscribe to our newsletter here.
Scroll down to see Impact’s news and more, including:
- latest announcements
- a few recent newsletters
- press coverage
- recent audited financials and IRS 990 reports
- COVID-19 Policy & EventsWe invite all fully vaccinated members, friends, and guests to join us at in-person events. Virtual events are available and open to all attendees. We are closely monitoring CDC and local guidelines, and at this time masks will be mandatory at indoor events regardless of vaccination status. More information can…
- Kimberly Kirn joins Impact100 as first Executive DirectorPhiladelphia, PA (June 29, 2021) – Impact100 Philadelphia, a grant-making organization that engages women to collectively fund large grants and community awards, is pleased to announce that it has hired Kimberly Kirn as its first Executive Director. Founded in 2008 by Beth Dahle and Mary Broach, Impact100 Philadelphia has awarded…
- Announcing Impact100’s 2021 Funding RecipientsFor Immediate Release: 2021 Grantees
- Announcing Impact100’s 2021 FinalistsIt is our great pleasure to announce the eight organizations selected as Impact100 Philadelphia’s Finalists to receive a total of $420,000 in funding in 2021. CORE MISSION GRANTS Each of the following organizations will receive a grant of either $50,000 or $100,000, as determined by the vote of Impact100 members.…
- AAPI SolidarityOver the past year, incidents of discrimination, harassment, racism, and violence against members of the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community have increased. The senseless killing of eight people last week in Atlanta, six of whom were Asian women, was the most recent and horrific of these acts. All…
Impact in the News
- Generocity, The Appeal of Collective Giving, Oct 2019
- New York Times, Giving Circles: More Impact to Go Around Feb 2013
- Philadelphia Social Innovations Journal, Collective Giving: Democratizing Philanthropy Through Collaborative Funding Fall 2012
- Philadelphia Business Journal, Impact100 Funds an Effort to Staff West Philadelphia Libraries July 2011
- Philadelphia Inquirer, To Have an Impact, Women Pool Funds June 2009
Financial & Annual Reports
Impact100 Philadelphia produces an annual summary of membership and grantmaking highlights.
Below are Impact100’s most recent tax filings with the IRS.