Impact100 sends a monthly email newsletter and welcomes all subscribers. Subscribe to our newsletter here.
Scroll down to see Impact’s news and more, including:
- latest announcements
- a few recent newsletters
- press coverage
- recent audited financials and IRS 990 reports
- Member & Funding TotalsThis total means that Impact100 Philadelphia will award five large grants in 2021: three Core Mission grants of $100,000 two Operating grants of $50,000 and an additional $20,000 in smaller awards through the new Community Awards program (no application involved).
- Anti-Racist Resource GuideCompiled by Impact100 Philadelphia’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee August 2020 The following resource guide introduces the terminology and language related to diversity, equity, and inclusion work; the history and importance of anti-racism work; and action steps that Impact100 members can take to support a more just and equitable society. This guide will be updated…
- Statement on Racial JusticeWe share sorrow and outrage over the deaths of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and too many others, as well as the desire to address the systemic inequities that plague our society. Last year, knowing that Impact100 Philadelphia had not done enough — not nearly enough — to address racial equity in both our…
- Impact100 Philadelphia Increases 2020 Grants by $48,000A surprise was announced at the virtual Annual Meeting on June 1: A silver lining of moving to virtual programs was cost savings. Impact100 awarded an extra $8,000 to each grantee—$472,000 for 2020— bringing the total of grants awarded since 2009 to over $3.6 million.
- Impact100 Philadelphia Awards $424,000 in Six GrantsClosing out its 12th grants cycle, Impact100 Philadelphia has announced the award of $424,000 in unrestricted funds to six nonprofit organizations in the region. Representing the collective giving of 451 members, the 2020 grants bring Impact100 Philadelphia’s total giving to more than $3.5 million since its founding in 2008. Impact100 Philadelphia’s 2020 unrestricted grants are…
Impact in the News
- Generocity, The Appeal of Collective Giving, Oct 2019
- New York Times, Giving Circles: More Impact to Go Around Feb 2013
- Philadelphia Social Innovations Journal, Collective Giving: Democratizing Philanthropy Through Collaborative Funding Fall 2012
- Philadelphia Business Journal, Impact100 Funds an Effort to Staff West Philadelphia Libraries July 2011
- Philadelphia Inquirer, To Have an Impact, Women Pool Funds June 2009
Financial & Annual Reports
Impact100 Philadelphia produces an annual summary of membership and grantmaking highlights.
Below are Impact100’s most recent tax filings with the IRS.