Impact100 sends a monthly email newsletter and welcomes all subscribers. Subscribe to our newsletter here.
Scroll down to see Impact’s news and more, including:
- latest announcements
- a few recent newsletters
- press coverage
- recent audited financials and IRS 990 reports
- Announcing Impact100’s 2021 FinalistsIt is our great pleasure to announce the eight organizations selected as Impact100 Philadelphia’s Finalists to receive a total of $420,000 in funding in 2021. CORE MISSION GRANTS Each of the following organizations will receive a grant of either $50,000 or $100,000, as determined by the vote of Impact100 members.…
- AAPI SolidarityOver the past year, incidents of discrimination, harassment, racism, and violence against members of the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community have increased. The senseless killing of eight people last week in Atlanta, six of whom were Asian women, was the most recent and horrific of these acts. All…
- Executive DirectorEXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (Part-time, 20 hours per week) Download as a PDF About Impact100 Impact100 is a collaborative and forward-thinking nonprofit organization that brings together individual women in order to make large, collective grants. Since its founding in 2008, Impact100 Philadelphia has awarded more than $3.5 million in grants to nonprofits…
- Member & Funding TotalsThis total means that Impact100 Philadelphia will award five large grants in 2021: three Core Mission grants of $100,000 two Operating grants of $50,000 and an additional $20,000 in smaller awards through the new Community Awards program (no application involved).
- DEI Resource GuideDEI Resource Guide Compiled by Impact100 Philadelphia’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committeeupdated March 2021 The following resource guide introduces the terminology and language related to diversity, equity, and inclusion work; the history and importance of anti-racism work; and action steps that Impact100 members can take to support a more just…
Impact in the News
- Generocity, The Appeal of Collective Giving, Oct 2019
- New York Times, Giving Circles: More Impact to Go Around Feb 2013
- Philadelphia Social Innovations Journal, Collective Giving: Democratizing Philanthropy Through Collaborative Funding Fall 2012
- Philadelphia Business Journal, Impact100 Funds an Effort to Staff West Philadelphia Libraries July 2011
- Philadelphia Inquirer, To Have an Impact, Women Pool Funds June 2009
Financial & Annual Reports
Impact100 Philadelphia produces an annual summary of membership and grantmaking highlights.
Below are Impact100’s most recent tax filings with the IRS.